RBAC, TOGETHER WITH THE SBA,
PROVIDES CAPITAL AND
TO BUSINESS OWNERS IN LOW
TO MODERATE INCOME AREAS.
As an SBA lender, our organizational strength and market niche is to provide flexible capital to low income and minority entrepreneurs who are denied access to traditional capital changes.
- RBAC has financed over 560 small businesses with $15.7 million in loan capital
- Our average loan size is $27,600
- 3,308 jobs have been created through RBAC financing
7(a) Community Advantage Statistics
Over 85 Loans Approved
70 Loans closed as of 01/30/2016
Our average loan size is $100,000
Over 100 jobs have been created through the Community Advantage Program
504 Loan Programs
RBAC's pace of 504 loan approval has been growing at an incredible rate. Thanks to our efficient service and expertise with the 504 program, RBAC is now the fastest growing CDC in New Jersey.
- 410 loans approved
- 330 loans closed as of 01/30/2016
- $370 million of SBA funds
- $517 million of total project funds
- 7,000 fill time jobs created
- Every $55,000 of SBA funding creates one job.