WELCOME TO RBAC ONLINE APPLICATION
Thank you for choosing RBAC for your business loan. Whether applying for an SBA 504 Loan, an SBA Community Advantage Loan or an SBA MicroLoan, the loan approval process depends on submitting complete and accurate information. Use the following checklist of required information to ensure your application is processed in a timely manner.
- Completed and signed application. All business owners and guarantor's are required to complete Sections F and G and sign a loan application.
- Two years of personal tax returns for all owners of the business.
- Two years of business tax returns, latest quarter profit and loss statement and balance sheet, if already in business.
- Business Plan for all start-ups with less than two years of operation. Business Plan must include:
Executive Summary, Management Ability, Competition Analysis and Projections. For assistance with your business plan contact the NJ Small Business Development Centers at 973-353-1927 or www.njsbdc.com.
- Financial Projections of the income statement for two years, monthly for the first year, a cash-flow statement and a balance sheet.
- Copy of the DRAFT lease or buy-sell agreement. Please do not sign a lease or agreement until you have all the resources you need to operate the business.
- Evidence of the owner(s) contribution (equity/cash) to the total project cost.
- Copy of the operating agreement for all corporations, partnerships, and LLC/P’s.
- Evidence that the business is current on its State sales taxes and payroll taxes, if applicable.
- Applicant must be a for-profit business existing, or planning to open within the State of New Jersey. In addition, the borrower will be required to pay for all filing fees related to securing collateral for a loan. Contact Us if assistance is needed.
- RBAC will conduct a personal credit search for all owners and guarantors of the business upon receipt of signed applications. All bankruptcies, judgments, and chargeoffs must be explained in writing. You can order your own credit report, at no cost, by calling 1-888-397-3742 or visit www.annualcreditreport.com.
It is the policy of RBAC that no person shall be discriminated against on grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.